- Luber glides the clay bar over paintwork
- Increases lubricity and reduces friction
- Lubricates the surface so the clay bar doesn’t stick
- Works with any traditional clay bar or synthetic rubber clay mitt or clay block
- Formulated with synthetic wetting agents and slick lubricants
- Non-caustic formula helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block
- Safe to use on and around any exterior paintwork, glass, clear plastic, polished metal, or rubber parts
Clay Luber lays down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar and your paintwork to help your clay bar or synthetic substitute glide and slide without getting stuck or marring the surface.